THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    What is your favorite place to but Sierra bullets?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite place to but Sierra bullets?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SmilerHey any favorite places to buy Sierra bullets? I have been using Midway but was wondering about another place to save a buck or two.

Posts: 671 | Location: none | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Midsouth

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sinclair has a one-price-fits-all shipping rate. Sure comes in handy for bullets.

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like Graf & Sons cuz they let me order COD.
Mike

Posts: 62 | Location: Texas | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HuntR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cheechako:
Sinclair has a one-price-fits-all shipping rate. Sure comes in handy for bullets.

Cabelas is competative with their prices for bullets and they also have one-price-fits-all shipping rates. I have 2000 on the way for $8.95 postage. I don't think that can be beat.

Posts: 179 | Location: Maine | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IF Gander mountain has them it sure is convenient. But like all stores in my area they rarely have anything I need on the shelf. So Grafs or Midsouth.

Posts: 118 | Location: Lakeville, MN | Registered: 04 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HuntR has the nail hit on the head. Cabelas offer a cheap price and better shipping prices than Midway et al.

They are my choice in most circumstances. They also offer a decent return policy if dissatisfied with the product.

Cheers and good shooting
seafire

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote