New
Find
Notify
Tools

for sale postings
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have never seen anyone post items for sale. If its against the rules I'm sorry. I have lot of brass for .223 rem .308 win, lots of 30-30 win, some 45 acp and 9mm some 30-06 and 30 carbine. It all appears to be in good reloadable shape. I dont really know how much to ask for it in any amount. Maybe trade for something. I have a just a few pieces of 300 wby mag and 300 RUM brass I will give away. Wby is wby brass, RUM is remington. Only have 8 to 12 pieces of each but not sure I am still sorting. If anyone is interested email me at crbrumbelow@alltel.net

Posts: 168 | Location: Thomaston GA, USA | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
You might want to list it in the classfied forum here as well as you may get more interest there.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
also have for a 6.5X55 swedish Mauser:1 Lee die set used only to make what is missing from the bullets below, 1 box containing 44 120gr nosler ballistic tips, 1 box containing 8 140 gr nosler partions and 1 small bag of 6.5X55 swedish mauser brass some never fired. Make offer.

Posts: 168 | Location: Thomaston GA, USA | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SmilerFred I sent you an e mail about trading cases.

Posts: 671 | Location: none | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SmilerWhere did I get Fred from? bewildered I meant Russ! Eeker

Posts: 671 | Location: none | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry blob1 I didnt get your email.

try it again at crbrumbelow@alltel.net