THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    LOOKING FOR 410/400GR .416 HORNADY OLD STYLE FMJs

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOOKING FOR 410/400GR .416 HORNADY OLD STYLE FMJs
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted
Anybody have any for sale or where to buy some? Thanks in advance, jorge

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
I have one box with 48 still remaining of the first commercial batch of Hornady .416" FMJs, would that help?

Posts: 973 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Yes please! I'll send you a PM and you can tell me what you need in order for me to get them. THANKS! jorge

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
THANKS to BP Steve and others who helped out on my project. I now have 4 boxes which should last me well into wearing diapers again and drooling on myself....or I can always be more rational and switch to another brand of solid! thanks again gents. jorge