Find
Notify
Tools

Membership serious?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is this membership thing serious?

Posts: 62 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida, USA | Registered: 23 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They may give up after today.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
April fool's

Posts: 62 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida, USA | Registered: 23 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
$1,000 to read one of the greatest sources of misinformation Wink , questionable information, somewhat true information? I don’t think so. I’ll turn off the computer and watch reruns of the dukes of hazard. Wink

It’s April 1, 2009. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s April 1, 2009.

Weren't we going to move Presidents Day to Today, in honor of Obama??

what happened to that??

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
They sure caught me good! (The swines!) Big Grin

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One thing you must say is, Don and Saeed have a great sense of humor. They are both involved in the forums here too. That means a lot to me anyway.

One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
The one that got me was the year when the first page you saw looked like a notification from the ATF or CIA or some government agency. It said they had been monitoring the activities of the site leadership and that I would now be receiving a call from them.

Almost started burying my guns that year. sofa

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I fell for it too...

One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
And me. Good one Guys.
Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They had me going till they "named" the different levels.....that was my first clue. The second clue is this past years mass consumption of bud light did not erase the memory that they played an April fools on us last year too!!

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Whaaaaaat?! You mean y'all didn't ante up?
jumping

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried to pay in Dirhams ; But my post was pulled as the UAE are Muslims and I guess it offended

Saeed as their currency has Ham in it ! ??. I guess Porkulus doesn't quite translate !!. jumping
1 Moroccan dirham = 0.120253 U.S. dollars

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote