THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    HEY BEEMAN! more info for you on seating depth/pressure

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HEY BEEMAN! more info for you on seating depth/pressure
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of woods
posted
On 24Hour post by Mule Deer (aka John Barsness I think) about 3/4th of the way down. Someone else who would believe in my charts and graphs about seating deeper decreases pressure.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good discussion about concentricity as well
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll bet you had Jawn post that just to aggravate me. Big Grin
Just so's you'll know, I've taken a mortage out on my house; I've sold my truck. I've sold most of my rifles and a lot of my reloading eq. I have peddled my youngest son into bondage.
Tomorrow I have the techs coming in to install a pressure barrel and the support eq so I can conduce "real" tests until I come up with the answers you want. You know, kinda like some of those Obama "polls" that say he's doing a great job. Frowner

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
shame

Big Grin