Find
Notify
Tools

Alberta Canuck
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
ConfusedOnce again ; does anybody hear from or about AC? bewilderedBeen a while.roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
flameBTT fishingroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe he was in the process of moving to another state, IIRC he was selling some stuff he didn't want to take. A nice guy, hope he's OK.
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger ; FYI It's AZ and last I saw his posting he wasn't happy about homes for $$$$ in AZ. , as opposed to what he sold to move there .
It was God awful hot and they hadn't found anywhere at that time ,an that's been a few months ago now . I was hoping he was settled in by now , hopefully nothing has gone wrong and he's simply busy .

I also wish him well as He is a stand up guy !. tu2

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc224/375:
Roger ; FYI It's AZ and last I saw his posting he wasn't happy about homes for $$$$ in AZ. , as opposed to what he sold to move there .
It was God awful hot and they hadn't found anywhere at that time ,an that's been a few months ago now . I was hoping he was settled in by now , hopefully nothing has gone wrong and he's simply busy .

I also wish him well as He is a stand up guy !. tu2

Confused That was the last time I heard from him also and I second your sentiment. Frownerroger

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd share claproger
Hi, Roger. Things are sort of okay, but not hunky-dory. We have made 6 different offers on homes, but have not yet closed on any one of them. One is still in progress. I have had 3 skin grafts on myu leftf oot in the past three weeks,so that is not perfect either. Am scheduled for two more on the next two Mondays. Doctors also want to remove much of the bone in my large toe,but I will likely go the local Mayo clinic for a second opinion before agreeing to any such super-invasive procudeure as that...expecially as it is the VA which wants to do it. You know what they say..."A GI has two opportunities to give his life for his country...one is when he gpoesinto combat...the second is when he goes in to a VA medical facility". Hope you are doing okay. If we ever get a home an fin our computer amongst the items the movers packed, I plan to visit AR again.

Best wishes,

AC dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck AC. Are you trying north of Phoenix?
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Bartsche. tu2

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
many thanks for the post roger, AC is indeed on of the good guys that deserves better. i sincerely hope things turn around for him. some might think that it's silly to care about some guy on the net, but so be it. AC i sincerely wish you the best.

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
many thanks for the post roger, AC is indeed on of the good guys that deserves better. i sincerely hope things turn around for him. some might think that it's silly to care about some guy on the net, but so be it. AC i sincerely wish you the best.

tu2That's a big 10-4 !! tu2roger