Tools

45-70 Stuff SOLD!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Will trade or sell this stuff as a lot.

40 Rounds Winchester 300 Grain JHP
20 Rounds Federal 300 Grain SP
*8 Rounds Custom 250 Grain XFN (HOT!! 2650 FPS)
70 Rounds Winchester Once Fired Brass
20 Rounds 500 S&W Once Fired Brass

Shipped to someone 21 Y.O. in lower 48

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No fishing,
You have to put a price on it.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Are the "HOT" loads absolutely safe in a Marlin?

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about $50.00 for the lot and I'll ship it ground insured with tracking. OR!...trade for factory .308 ammo also.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
READ HERE!!!

Hot loads are ABOSULUTELY NOT SAFE for anything but bolt gun, Encore, Ruger #1.

one of us
posted Hide Post
mac

it's none of my business but, i would pull the bullets on those 8 HOT loads. It's not worth the risk of something bad happening to somebody down the line.

Now I'll butt out.

JMHO

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! Been thinking about that myself. Need to find someone with a #1 at the range who'll dispose of them down range.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold to the man from Mississippi!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Negative on the HazMat fee for loaded ammo. Only Powder and primers. Reloads were disposed of and not shipped. Thanks for looking out for a brother though.