Find
Notify
Tools

444 marlin brass
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
hello
my friend gave me 400 pieces of new never fired 444 marlin brass (remington) how much will this sell for on ebay do you think? thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't know about E-bay but I will give you fair market for half. Once you set a price contact me.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll take the other 200. Email in profile is work email so IF I DON"T ANSWER RIGHT AWAY I STILL WANT 200!!!!!

Posts: 218 | Location: Sand Hills of NC | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trashcanman,
i have been watching .444 brass on ebay and recently bought 100 new never been fired brass. i payed 27$ it ranges from 25-30 usually, even though it has sold for more. thanks
ps. if u look on ebay and the bid isn't very high, it is because everybody tries to get it cheep and don't bid till the last few minutes. I had the bid at like 15$ in the last 5 minutes and then the bids just started coming, but i was fortunate enough to win.

"It is allways better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are stupid than to open it and prove them right."

Posts: 203 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: 05 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Midway has 444 brass for $34.99 per hundred,plus shipping.
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote