THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Bullet Sale/ Cascade Ammunition NOS BTs 6 cents!

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet Sale/ Cascade Ammunition NOS BTs 6 cents!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For those that are interested, Cascade Ammunition is having a sale on a lot of bullets. They are located in Roseberg Oregon and I am sure those interested can find their website on Google.

I'll just point out that I purchased 1000 Nosler Ballistic tips for $60.00! They charge $7.50 for shipping and handling.

These were not seconds, but new in the 250 count boxes.

They were $15.00 each. They also had a bunch of Barnes bullets on sale, as also Sierra.

If I had just won the lottery and had a semi truck with me, I'd have just bought a lifetime supply of everything, lol.

Hope some guys on line can take advantage of this opportunity. They are on sale until they are gone. Just overstocked is all.

Cheers and good shooting

seafire

www.cascade-ammo.com

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got a couple thousand of the TAP bullets when they were surplussed this spring from LockStockandBarrel.

Last month I got 3300 blem bullets from Midsouthshooter for about $230 delivered.
I just now called and ordered another 3000 bullets for about $230 again.
They can only put 70 or 75 pounds in a box.

The woman said that the surplus bullets are auctioned off every year, and they don't know if they are going to get them.
This year two semi trucks showed up, and made for much work for the employees.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

My rcommendation is that you NOT deal with Kelly (Jerry's son). He is strongly opinionated, but young, inexperienced, not knowledgeable, and a smart ass.

That cracked me up

The description reminds me of a young man who was let go from my nearest hardware store.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AB Canuck:

You have to invite me up to see that Porsche when you finish putting the Vette Crate Motor in it! That sounds fantastic!

I stopped up at the range one day and spoke to the range manager, on an invite you once gave me to stop by. I thought you might be the range manager, but he told me you were the club president or supervisor.

After I bought about 5 or so of the Nosler Ballistic Tips, I picked up a couple of boxes of Barnes Xs for $10.00 a box.

Almost makes someone wonder if they are "hot", LoL.

cheers
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Seafire -

Will be glad to come down and take you for a ride once I get the thing back together. Has been a year in the making now, but is just about complete. Will surely have it streetable again before Christmas (fingers crossed as I say that!).

I resigned my political role at the club effective end of June, and am now just Chief Range Officer, trying to coordinate services of 41 other volunteer Range Officers.

Have actually also resigned that (to be effective December 31) and appointed a successor, Joe Waldron, who co-owns Waldron's sporting Goods in Roseburg. Joe will serve as CRO through 2005, then I've got Phil Hardison, an anesthesiologist at the local VA Hospital, lined up as CRO for 2006. I try to keep that job rotating amongst those who haven't done it before. Gets more folks actually feeling a truly valued part of the club, and brings new ideas to the fore as well. I step back in if necessary about every 4th year or so. Managed to talk Dr. Jim Burton, former Superintendent of Schools (now retired) into being Club President for the foreseeable future.

Best wishes,

Alberta Canuck

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote