THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    A productive week of reloading: Before the hunt this weekend

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A productive week of reloading: Before the hunt this weekend
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Beefa
posted
G'Day Team

I am fortunate enough to be hunting on a very special property this weekend, so I thought that this week I would prepare some rounds in my fav calibre 270win and also a few for the 30/30 as well

The projectiles for the 270 are as follows

1. Sierra 90g HP
2. Taipan 116g HP
3. Sierra 130g Game King in varying loads
4. Nosler BT's 140Gn in varying loads

Pics are of the loads completed with small paper note to let me know what loads are in the box, The 90 g HP :-) and a pic of th eplace I am going to, it is called Euchareena for those of you who want to look on google earth :-)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/beefa270win/n5...7575_275131_3976.jpg

Have a nice day AR Team

Beefa270

Beefa270: Yes I really love my 270win

Posts: 114 | Location: Southern Sydney Australia | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Hey beefa

If that bullet is the same bullet as the one seated on that load then you sure don't have much of it in the neck. Less than 1/2 a caliber. shocker

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of littlecanoe
posted Hide Post
Looks like some amazing country Beefa!

Hope that the day is great and the hunt successful.

lc

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Beefa, " If " you make clean 1-shot Kills with all that ammo, you should have enough meat to see you through to summer. Wink

Nice looking Goat! It looks like that joker has eaten all the grass in the area. Big Grin

Best of luck on the Hunt.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beefa:
G'Day Team

I am fortunate enough to be hunting on a very special property this weekend, so I thought that this week I would prepare some rounds in my fav calibre 270win and also a few for the 30/30 as well

The projectiles for the 270 are as follows

1. Sierra 90g HP
2. Taipan 116g HP
3. Sierra 130g Game King in varying loads
4. Nosler BT's 140Gn in varying loads

Beefa270

Ain't 270s fun! thumb

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote