THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My reloading bench is coming together ...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Needs some shelving yet.

Not nearly as fancy and elaborate as some, but I'm just happy to have the space to enjoy reloading. [Smile]

-

-

-

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice setup, and a hell of alot cleaner than mine!

Ed B

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of todbartell
posted Hide Post
Nice set up. [Smile] What caliber is the M700 LSS?

P.S., you better not be thinking of using them MatchKings for hunting! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 857 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: 03 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Todd,

VLS-SA is a .22-250

I bought those MatchKings before I heard they have ricochet - itis. [Eek!]

I'll tear some paper with them.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice, I like the picture of the little varmint on the board, is that for inspiration? heh

Posts: 593 | Location: My computer. | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Far too clean and lacking in clutter, but I'm sure you'll get around to fixing that. Also, if you'll substitute a Crown Royal bottle for the Pepsi, it will add a little class. [Wink]

Posts: 13243 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Nice workstation. The only kind of "cubicle" I like working in!

I like the varmint pic too. Reminds me of Bill Murray's nemisis from Caddyshack...VC - Varmint Cong. [Smile]

I also support subbing a Crown bottle for the pepsi. Others may disagree with spirits being anywhere near a reloading bench, but from an aesthetic point of view, CR is definately a plus. It is also semi-mandatory to be taken in small doses to cure shaky hands! [Wink]

Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote