Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler Web Site
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of brytstar
posted
I just went to www.nosler.com and instead of the usual Nosler home page I got an ad for web hosting and domain name registration. Anyone else having this problem? It was OK yesterday.

In politics as in theology! "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, But the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Posts: 200 | Location: Western Maryland | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Happens to sites from time to time. The company rents the domain name and may have forgotten to pay its bill. They usually strighten things out in a day or so.

Jaywalker

Posts: 1006 | Location: Texas | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Their website appears to be back up now.

But their ballistics room page does not work on IE or Firefox. Anybody know what's up with that? They don't have an email contact listed.

Thirdly, the BC for their 200 gr Accubond in 8mm is only listed as .379, while the BC for the 200 gr partition in 8mm is .426; surely the Accubond BC is a typo? Even the 180 gr 8mm ballistic tip BC is .394.

Andy

Pray, Vote, Shoot, Reload.

Posts: 315 | Location: Arlington TX | Registered: 21 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am using Mozilla Firefox and if you hold down Ctrl and then hit Ballistics Room, all is well.
Think it is a safety feature of Firefox, computers are not my primary vocation so it's just a guess.

one of us
posted Hide Post
BigJake,

As for an email contact, try the Nosler Forum.

Jaywalker

Posts: 1006 | Location: Texas | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote