New
Find
Notify
Tools

bullet seating die
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i am looking to get a bullet seating die but would like to know wich one will seat my bullets the strightest. what do u guys out there use an why u like them. app:all help thanks
festus [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 85 | Location: West Fargo, ND, 58078 | Registered: 01 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My vote goes for Wilson.

Posts: 3 | Location: Claremore, OK | Registered: 13 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have quite a few Wilsons. They're hard to beat in terms of producing concentric reloads.
That case is well supported when you start the bullet in the case. The Redding Competition seaters are supposed to be quite good also, but I have no firsthand experience there. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Forster ultra match seater does a superb job...don't discount standard dies...properly set up they can produce exceptionally concentric ammo.

Posts: 457 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am 100% satisfied with my Forster ULtra Seater. I average well under .5 moa in no wind from my .300WSM with 190gr Match Kings.

Posts: 285 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 01 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The loading die that I find seats the most concentric bullets is a sizing die that will not produce eccentric case necks.
Once you find such a sizing die, then as was already said Wilson straightline seating dies!

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote