New
Find
Notify
Tools

gs custom dealer-states
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Remember reading awhile back about a possible dealer in the states opening up- I believe in Tx. Anybody know if it is up and running or status.
steve

Posts: 81 | Location: nebr. usa | Registered: 03 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The board was agog with it a for a few weeks. I begin to think it may have all fallen apart. I hope not, but I wonder....................

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The paperwork is in the works......the fellow putting it togather reads though the threads here and has posted the progress ..It should be soon.....

Posts: 113 | Location: Hunter, Tx | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted Hide Post
It is almost a sure thing, not too long from now.

Give it a couple more weeks.

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Heard a lot about the bullets on this forum. I am looking forward to a stocking distributor and the pricing here in the States.

Good luck!

Posts: 64 | Location: Bham, Al | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any new news?

Posts: 117 | Location: Tumwater, Washington | Registered: 13 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well it's been a month since the last posting. Any new developments?

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We got the permit today. The shipment should be on it's way this week.
John/HV Concepts Inc.

Posts: 76 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yippeee! It's about time. So that means 4-5 months from now they should be in stock?

one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Smile] Tombo, that's just plain cruel! [Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin] Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
So that means 4-5 months from now they should be in stock?
No, just that long before you can afford them!

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
benchrest/John,

Please check your PM.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just wish I could get someone at GS to answer my emails inquiring about the order that I place and paid for on 12/04/01.

Gerard, care to take this one?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benchrest:
We got the permit today. The shipment should be on it's way this week.
John/HV Concepts Inc.

Are you guys going to have a website? If so, please put a link in your profile.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Gerard Schultz>
posted
500Grains,
Check towards the bottom of this thread.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Gerard. I will look to hearing from Gina whether the second half of the order shipped yet or not.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Paul we will have a link on GS Customs site as soon as we have stock in. I check this site regurally and it may help to see what some would like us to carry in the way of the larger FN's. We plan to keep all the HV's in stock although it may take a while to catch up. I know GS's new shop and additional machines will help.
John/HV Concepts Inc.

Posts: 76 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerard,

I have not heard from Gina yet on shipping the second half of my 12/4/2001 order. Please ask her once again to let me know where it stands. I understood it was to be shipped the last week of Feb and am still looking for it. Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
500grains,
This is amazing. My last order went through on Christmas Eve, 2002, so it is only three months or so for my latest waiting.

When I started off ordering, I got them in 3 weeks. Then 6 weeks. Then six months. I am hoping things will start to go in the other direction soon.

Seems like Alf has been waiting over a year also.

Gerard and Gina,
Be good chums and sort this out, please! I sure hope to hear some good things about delivery times soon, else the imitators are going to get the business. How is production going? Are you turning out the bullets at your new plant yet?

Best Regards,

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerard,

I still have not heard anything even though I have been sending Gina an email every two days.

It has been a year and 4 months since I paid for the bullets, so I do not think I am being unreasonable in asking you to ship them to me.

Please assure other customers that this is not the service that they should expect.

one of us
posted Hide Post
And I thought I was being a smartass when I said 4-5 months. Jeez Loueez, any word?