New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway Blemished Bullets on Sale Again!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Seems that the link I used earlier today is gone, try this one instead...New Link(thanks for the new info, guys).....this older one doesn't work anymorewww.midwayusa.com Clearance page,reloading, brass and bullets....

Decent price... act fast, they sold out fast last time!

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Got to watch thoses prices. Item was $16.78 put in basket it was $21.99. I called and they told me the lower price was for blemished clearance. That someone had bought all the clearance. So went to check out (heck even $21.99 was a great price)and the price was now 17.59. Go figure.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
You are evil, evil, evil for posting that... jumping

"Blem bullet sale" always equals a lightened wallet around here.

Seriously, though, thanks for posting. There were a couple of things in there I needed (err, wanted).

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9408 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess they're gone, I don't see any blems for sale. Oh well.....story of my life, day late, dollar short. It was raining soup the other day and all I had was a sieve. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess they're gone, I don't see any blems for sale.

type in "blemished" in the search there is about 12 pages worth

http://www.midwayusa.com/Searc...ish_____1-2-4__2_16_

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting.... this morning the "Clearance" page showed 192 different bullet items..now its not at the same link I used this AM.... And if they aren't charging the "blemished" price, they have reached a new low... they used to be my FAVORITE reloader supply house. Now a days the prices aren't even decent, and the whole shipping thing is another subject.

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
The link does not take you to the sale. Type in blemished bullets to show the sale items.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9408 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
The link does not take you to the sale.

Bobby, the links takes you to everything that they have that is blemished. 3/4 of the first page is scopes. The remaining 11 pages are bullets.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ramrod, I found them....I had typed in "blemished" and for some reason it wouldn't give me an answer. Decent prices, but I'm going to try to pass for now. I'm sure that I'll never live long enough to reload what I've got now.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo,
The fact that you're not sure that you could reload what you've got now.... put a smile on my face (Atta boy!)...Thank you!

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm sure that I'll never live long enough to reload what I've got now.

I know that feeling. However $18/100 for some 400gr 410s I couldn't pass up. Heck I know they are solids but they will make my 400PDK a varmint rifle. Eeker Cheap way to try and identify some max velocity and powder choices

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto on the velocity use, Ramrod
Plus these bullets are usually just not as pretty as the "Un-Blemished" ones.. they will still work well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ouch that hurts!! These are the same prices I paid for the goods ones not more than one year ago.

Shipping makes them cost the same as local stores.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMO, we should be seeing lower prices for ammo (at least pre-Obamatax). Commodity prices have taken a big hit with the recession. This will take while to work its way through the supply chain but I am hopeful that it is indeed on the way.

Liberals believe that criminals are just like them and guns cause crimes. Conservatives believe criminals are different and that it is the criminals that cause crimes. Maybe both are right and the solution is to keep guns away from liberals.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why would they lower the price of bullets because the commodity price went down...they already have the public "trained" on the higher price.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
I just bought a box of 100 400gr. soft points for my 404 Jeffrey for $32 shipping and special handling included!! Not bad by me!!

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
I just received my box of 100 400 gr .410 "solids" on Wednesday, they are in fact softs. Even better Big Grin

Posts: 1311 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just received my box of 100 400 gr .410 "solids" on Wednesday, they are in fact softs. Even better

thumb It was a happy surprise to find they were in fact soft points. So isntead of just velocity testing they will do some Hog killing. jumping

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When bullets blems were sold by Midsouth in 2004 they sold semi trailers full of Hornady bullets for $0.20 to $0.30 on the dollar during the sale.

Now Midway [with shipping from hell] is selling blems at $0.80 on the dollar.

I don't think semi trailers full will move.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote