Find
Notify
Tools

Love Grafs
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted
Well since I had to go to Mexico Mo today I stopped to stock up. Got ready for the next shortage

So I now have enough powder and primers to last me for as long as I can still use them!!

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I love Baby Graffs and Dunns.....both are in the St Luis burbs

I almost always hit both of them if I visit STL

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Yep grew up with Graf's bought my first shotgun there in 1967 when they were in an old filling station. Later hit the one in St Charles as well.

So born and raised in Mexico I fill up when I'm home.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Ramrod you should have told me I would have outfitted you with some cash to fill my list!
Nothing like shopping with someone else's money...

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
rotflmo so sorry. I LOVE to shop with other people's $$. Wink
As it was took two trips and several boxes to get it in the car. Nice to shop with no purchase limits. Can't remember the last time I had that much fun. Felt like old times.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How ready are you to get back to Colorado? It's only 95 degrees with 60% humidity in KC today. Big Grin

I never did shop Graf's much but more of Midway USA as it's closer to home (I'm a Boonville native).

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Setting in Booneville as I type. Just took the dog out. I'm ready to head home NOW. But have to go to Mexico for a memorial service on Saturday. Then head back to the cool on Sunday. Where people complain when the humidity hits 20%

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

one of us
posted Hide Post
Paul, if you have a day, you can come a little west to Sedalia and visit the Sierra plant and go to the outlet store. The prices are very good on most bullets, if they have them in stock. I can buy 100 6.5 130 grain Tipped Match Kings for $17.50. The price list is on line, but you actually have to go there to see what is in stock. I never have much trouble unless I want 9mm or 40 cal bullets.

Ouch...never mind, I just noticed that the state fair opened today. Sedalia will be a zoo.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
LOL Sedalia during state fair Eeker I'll pass. My step son passes through there coming from Springfield to his sisters but always seems to be after hours.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K