New
Find
Notify
Tools

7mm partitions?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Would someone tell me the length of the 140 and 150 grain 7mm partitions? thanks capt david troll

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Loadtech shows 1.17 & 1.23"

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ramrod, where can I find a websight for load tech? thanks, capt davidtroll

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ramrod BTW, thanks captdavid troll

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
http://www.aement.com/

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks again, capt david troll