New
Find
Notify
Tools

PPU 6.5 Grendel ammo and brass recall
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just a heads up: I got an email today from the importer of Serbian (PPU) ammunition and brass. There is a recall on PRVI 110 and 120-grain loaded ammunition as well as ALL PRVI 6.5 Grendel brass.

The sad part of this is that I have 500 pieces I bought and necked up all the way to 35 caliber for the Gremlin, and now it all has to go back to be replaced.

Oh, well; at least there was no loss of a rifle due to brass failure.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the text of the email I got this morning from the import company:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We currently offer two solutions: you can either be reimbursed for the ammunition purchased (please provide a receipt) or we can exchange your ammunition for another caliber.

Please note that we will need to receive the Grendel ammunition you purchased. Please ship it back to us via UPS or FedEx as USPS will not handle ammunition and we will be happy to reimburse you for the shipping cost (either in ammunition or we’ll just send you a check).

The warehouse address is below:

TR&Z USA Trading Corp.
1370 Honeyspot Rd. Extension
Building B
Stratford CT 06615

We will ship your replacement ammunition or send your check as soon as we receive your Grendel ammunition. Please let me know which option you would be interested in, so we can get this process going.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Marta Borkowska

TR&Z USA Trading Corp.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote