Find
Notify
Tools

Did hornady stop making 243 100gr rn?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of wwjmbd
posted
Ive been looking to buy some more hornady .243 dia 100 gr rn bullets. I am having trouble finding them and I see hornady doesent have them listed on their website. Did they stop manufacturing them?

I really like how they group in my m 700 6 mm remington, yes sure there are plenty of bullets with higher bc's tougher construction ect, but I am sold on these ones just a personel preferance and I wont bother switching if I do not have to. I am quite happy with them but I have few left.

Posts: 159 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: 24 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they stopped making them something like 2 to 4 years ago.
I am sure stocking guns shops will still have them on the shelf. They were never popular since they were designed for the slow twist .244s.

I know you like them but
At a gun show I bought a partial box of the 100 grn spire point bullets and used them in my 6mm M700. The performance of the spire point Interlock bullet was excellent both in accuracy and expansion at normal hunting ranges.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote