New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else fed up with MidwayUSA?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HuntR, you should come over to Orrington, Damescotta[Lincoln County club], or Augusta [Capital City club] and try some bench rest shooting. I am in Fla. for the winter and do not have the schedule here, but we have a lot of fun. If you do not have a BR gun, there is a factory class that usally has 2 or 3 guys in it, and I think they have a better time then the people with all the toys. Lf you can make it to one of the shoots, introduce yourself and you will be treated like you have been there for the last ten years. My name is Bob Beyer and we would love to meet new guys. Take care Bob.

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HuntR, I didn't mention that if you do not have a BR gun and would like to try one, any one of a number of guys have a gun that you are perfectly free to shoot. [including myself]. If you have not shot a true BR gun in the past, you will be amazed at how accurate they are. Hope to see you. Bob

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HuntR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by b beyer:
HuntR, I didn't mention that if you do not have a BR gun and would like to try one, any one of a number of guys have a gun that you are perfectly free to shoot. [including myself]. If you have not shot a true BR gun in the past, you will be amazed at how accurate they are. Hope to see you. Bob

I'll make it a point, Bob. I sent you a PM.

I've been thinking about your statement that Midway is not selling reloading supplies to customers in certain states because of political reasons. And you did say you can positively affirm the accuracy of that statement, correct?

This should be big news! This should be very big news!

I've always believed there's a direct connection between trustworthiness in the little things and trustworthiness in the major things. For Midway to be changing policy away from fair and honest shipping (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)and selling customer lists which is also a breach of trust, it would make sense they would be untrustworthy in larger matters.

The state of Massachusetts has no shortage of communist politicians. This is universally known. But for the AG, as Bob has reported, an unelected, appointed official to be crossing state lines and effecting the lawful exercise of legal commerce, well, this should be big news!

It would be real nice to get more verification of this!

In the meantime, I've seen enough. I've deleted my customer account on Midway's webpage. I urge all gunowners of integrity to do the same.

Regards,
HuntR

Posts: 179 | Location: Maine | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote