Notify
Tools

Re: SR 4759 availability?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Depends on where you live...

Jeff Bartlett has surplus 4759 in stock again, and at a good price, but only for pick-up at his place. He doesn't have the correct permit number to be able to ship it.

Alberta Canuck

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Canuck,

where is jeff bartlett located?

seafire
grants pass oregon

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Graf & Sons

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just got some at Cabelas in Pennsylvania. I'd call them about it before going. I asked for 3 powders and the computer inventory said they had 10 or more cans in stock. The guy went back to the bunker and only found one can of SR4759 and one can of IMR4064.

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just checked and Graf & Sons dont list it in their online catalog. H.H.

Posts: 161 | Location: hoosierville | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
steve,
you are right, i found it under shotgun/pistol powder, i was looking under rifle powder. thanks, H.H.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's Jeff Bartletts web site: http://www.gibrass.com/

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Funny...I found it...IMR4759

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whats the deal with this powder? Cant seem to find it anywhere and the local gun shops cant get it from their powder suppliers. Is it discontinued? Thanks, H.H.