Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grafs.com is great
 Login/Join

posted
I ordered a few items which included a flip top case that was damaged in shipping and they didn`t even hesitate to say we`ll send you a new one tomorrow and you can keep the busted one, which is actually still usable. Awesome customer service and prices.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! They are good...

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Except they have been out of stock of many things for a few months.

I had to buy from Midway killpc

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Me likes Grafs too Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you know that if you get a Curio and Relics (C and R) FFL license, you can get dealer prices from Grafs, Midway USA, Numrich, SOG, CDNN and others? C and R FFL costs $30 I think, for 3 or 4 years. And I get C and R items shipped right to my door, no FFL involved. I have saved HUNDREDS.

Posts: 498 | Location: Seacoast NH | Registered: 01 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
C&R is $30 for 3 years.

Graf's only gave me dealer pricing for 1 year. Then they quit because they said I needed to spend $2000 per year to continue. Plus, you cannot use a credit card to get dealer prices, you don't get the free shipping and you have to mail them a check or money order and wait until they clear, so your order takes a very long time to complete.

Midway's dealer prices are sometimes HIGHER than their retail sale prices. I asked their customer service why. They gave me a song-and-dance reply:

"There are times where the Dealer price is higher than retail, because we are offering a sale price for retail customers only. Our dealer pricing is set by a different department and they may have other reasons for the price differences that are not disclosed to us here in the order center."

CDNN's dealer website is targetsportsinc.com but you must call to register to be able to login. More trouble than it's worth.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jkingrph
posted Hide Post
quote:
Graf's only gave me dealer pricing for 1 year. Then they quit because they said I needed to spend $2000 per year to continue. Plus, you cannot use a credit card to get dealer prices, you don't get the free shipping and you have to mail them a check or money order and wait until they clear, so your order takes a very long time to complete.

I have never spent $2000 per year with Graf's, and they have given me dealer prices ever since I got my C&R 4 years ago. Always use a credit card.

Price breaks from Midway seem nonexistant.
Midway's dealer prices are sometimes HIGHER than their retail sale prices. I asked their customer service why. They gave me a song-and-dance reply:

"There are times where the Dealer price is higher than retail, because we are offering a sale price for retail customers only. Our dealer pricing is set by a different department and they may have other reasons for the price differences that are not disclosed to us here in the order center."

CDNN's dealer website is targetsportsinc.com but you must call to register to be able to login. More trouble than it's worth.

JJK

Posts: 299 | Location: E. Texas, NE Louisiana | Registered: 10 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CDNN has some great prices. It is definitely worth it. I have seen some of their military surplus rifles and handguns for twice as much at local gunshops. I save quite a bit of money with Midway, and Grafs has not cut me off yet, although I will never hit $2k a year . Midway does have lower prices for retail customers some times, that is when you want to use a retail account that your wife has!
The savings and convenience on having direct shipment of 50 year old or older guns sent directly to me worth MY while. Saved $500 over the past two years using my FFL C and R. That more then pays for the nickle Colt 1959 Detective Snubnose at 95% condition that I just bought (coming directly to me on my C and R).

Posts: 498 | Location: Seacoast NH | Registered: 01 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For FFL transfers, I pay $12.50 for long guns, $15 for hand guns and $25 for 50BMGs at Waffenfabrik in Seattle.

The BATF goes to his house to check records, not mine.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote