THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Need data for 200gn HPBT SMK's & 185gn Lapua Scenars

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need data for 200gn HPBT SMK's & 185gn Lapua Scenars
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Can anybody give any tried and tested load advice for these heavies?
I have 2 dozen loaded that I hope to try in the morning but for now I've not done anything in particular, just 1gn increments, all bullets set close to the lands.

Thanks

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are obviously talking about 30 caliber bullets but don't know what particular cartridge you need data for?

Posts: 212 | Location: Longmont, CO | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry mate, you're right. I had this posted on a long range forum and got no replies so was a bit frustrated when I wrote it up again.

The data is for .308win, long range target and hunting loads. I am just agout to leave to go try what I already have loaded up so hopefully won't need any further experimenting...

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote