THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    300wsm Winchester Silver Ballistic Tip factory reload?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300wsm Winchester Silver Ballistic Tip factory reload?
 Login/Join

posted
My gun loves the 180gr Win SBTs and I was wondering if anyone knew what powder, primer(win?, case(win?) and COAL tey use. I looked on Winchester website, but found no specs.

Posts: 328 | Location: Southwest Idaho | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Normally the powders used in factory ammo are not available to handloaders. That said, Win claims that their Supreme factory ammo is loaded with Supreme 780. Give that a try.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to the Hodgdon Load Center and look up the loadings using W780 powder. You can pull the bullet on a factory round and see if the charge is consistent.