Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Forester Co-Ax with Redding Dies
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bob338
posted
. . . and so will the Hornady pinch rings. Only thing is you have to face the flats front and rear.

Posts: 1261 | Location: Placerville, CA, US of A | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
The black Redding rings most definitely will work.

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear the Redding dies that I have will still work.

Am I going to need a bunch of the locking ring deals for my dies, or do the rings on the Reddings work fine?

Anybody used their new short knob handle on the Co-Ax? Did you like it?

Oops! My humble apologies for tossing the extra vowel into the proud Forster name.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have the "short throw" handle. Use it for most everything now (FL resize up to .270, I still go back to the regular handle for FL resizing 300 Win Mag; short throw works for all my straight wall cartridges up to 45-70)). It's more comfortable for me.

Posts: 77 | Location: W. Branch MI USA | Registered: 22 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine from Lock, Stock and Barrel--love those guys

http://www.lockstock.com/

Posts: 77 | Location: W. Branch MI USA | Registered: 22 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One more vote for the short Co-Ax handle - the press feels so much more nimble with the short handle! Plus: the short handle has a ball grip. I have only tried it on small cartridges until now, we shall see what happens when I need to releoad .375 H&H length brass (largest I have).
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote