Find
Notify
Tools

Up date - 405gr Rem & Midway
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
Today, I got a letter in the mail from Midway. They were informing me, about my order for a quanity of, Remington 45-70 405gr JFP bullets, and I quote.

"We issued a purchase order for this but, the vendor has been unable to supply us with the product. As more information becomes avalible we will notify you."

FYI

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks heaps remington Roll Eyes

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Doesn't Cabela's still have it?

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last year I got one of those notifications from Midway and I thought, "Rats, another long, long backorder...."). My item arrived about five days later. This may be just a standard format "sorry, we're out of stock right now" letter.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cabelas still has both the 100 and 500 in stock..their shipping is way less on 500, also....ordered 500 from em, shipping was $8, same order from Midway if they had em was $1 less for the bullets, but shipping would have been $22!!!

Cabela's Bulk Remington bullets

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When the word went out on the discontinuation, I ordered 500 from Cabelas, they arrived today, shipping was $7.95.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If they run out buy Speers.Ed.

MZEE WA SIKU

Posts: 27742 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I canceled my order with Midway, on Monday. Called Cabelas, ordered 500 from them (in stock) w/$8 S&H. I am glad Midway was out, it saved me some money with Cabelas better shipping price.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote