New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooters Pro Shop has Over Runs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If you reload Noslers, you can get them about half price while they last. They just put them on the site today and usually go fast. They had 30 cal nos parts & silver tips 180 grain, also some 250 grain 45s JHPs, some 7 mag, 270, 6 mm, 204, and a few others.

I have over 40 boxes Nosler Partitions on my shelf, work for me in 30 cal & 338 guns. Never tried the silver tips, so I grabbed 8 boxes.

Check the place out if you like shooting noslers.

Posts: 521 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I bought 4 boxes of 30cal 180gr silver tips at about $17 a box. Not my usual 168gr but for the price I'm willing to try them.

Posts: 3 | Location: Topton, PA | Registered: 26 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad ya got some. I started using Nosler Partitions on deer when I lived in Crawford Co, W.Pa. After moving to Alaska. the entire family continued using them on moose & bear & caribou. Perfect in 7 mag, 338, and all other .308s. I use TTSX in a couple long range guns, but prefer N.P.s on most my heavier guns.

Nosler got me addicted to their bullets by just having Shooters Pro out there. So reasonable, I buy a few hundred, load them up and try them out, and usually get lucky with fresh meat. Good way to introduce bullets to the reloading public, no joke. I wish all the manufacturers did the same. I look on my reloading bench, have over 100 little boxes and majority of them Say Nosler on them.

We have all kinds of local Indians where I call home and they seem to spend their money on other things than ammo. Nothing worse for an Indian than to have caribou everywhere and outta ammo. So I have them save their brass and I end up reloading some for them(to stay right and be seen as a honorable person of sorts) and they even now look for nosler partitions when they do buy ammo at the gun shop, no joke.

I really appreciate Nosler having the site too.

Posts: 521 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post. I got over there and, unfortunately...the .30 cal 180's were gone.
For anyone else...they still showed 68 bx of 25 cal 100gn Partitions. I'm in good shape on 25 cal bullets or I'd be all over a bunch of those.

Posts: 953 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote