THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Does anybody have any load data for the Lazzeroni Warbird using 130Gr barnes bullets?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anybody have any load data for the Lazzeroni Warbird using 130Gr barnes bullets?
 Login/Join

<Hoghead>
posted
Would like some loads using the 130gr BarnesX or xlc bullets for the Lazzeroni Warbird. Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I recall an article by Boddington where he reviewed the rifle and talked about getting almost 4000 fps with the 130gr Barnes bullet but I don't recall if there was any load data for what they were shooting...think the article was in "Rifle Shooter" magazine.

The other option is to visit the web-site and send John Lazzeroni an e-mail or you can call their toll-free number and ask the new office manager.....the web address is www.lazzeroni.com

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Don Krakenberger>
posted
Barnes might also be good to contact. Don't know if it was accurate but I had read that barnes made special bullets of a oversized or undersized dimension for lazzeroni. I do know that I just used Barnes data for the xlc 130 in my 300 wby and consistantly got 3770 fps out of a 300 wby/26" barrel. (no signs of pressure) I can only imagine the potential of the extra case capacity and perhaps a 28" barrel. Let us all know if you get them and shoot them and what results you got.