New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vibratory Tumbler's
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Some of you guy's who've been re-loading for years. Which vibratory type tumblers have you found to be the most reliable? Something maybe that will handle 100 cases at a time, nothing massive needed. I've heard stories that some of the name brand stuff: RCBS, Franklin Arsonal, and the likes don't last long. To me they all look like they are made by the same manufacturer.

Phil

Posts: 1468 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My Midway vibrator has lasted a lot longer than it has any right to.

Posts: 283 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DO THEY WEAR OUT ALL THAT OFTEN? I JUST FIGURED THEY WOULD LAST FOR YRS.

THE 2ND AMENDMENT PROTECTS US ALL..........

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got a Lyman 1200 and a Midway smaller model and the Lyman was bought new in 1985 and the Midway around 1990, for what I paid for them, they have been wonderful bargains!!!...both have made at least 7 or 8 military moves also...so they are pretty tough too!!

I think the Frankford Arsenal one is the one Midway used to sell.

regards and don't sweat buying either of these machines.

regards,
Graycg

Posts: 692 | Location: Fairfax County Virginia | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had to have Midway replace two of their tumblers within the last year. I had an old Vibra-Shine that lasted for 8 years before biting the bullet. I searched for another without luck for some time, thus the Midway's.
Last night I found their web site, which is new, (www.vibrashine.com) and their large capacity tumbler was only $69 and some change. Guess what I bought last night!
Regards,
HockeyPuck

Posts: 235 | Location: Ladson, SC, USA | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
I have two of the Lyman Turbo 2200's with the little auto-flo spout on the side...both work great.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote