THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Correcting Concentricity Problems The Easy Way !!!!

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Correcting Concentricity Problems The Easy Way !!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Check out this web-site......www.bersin.info

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bending a cartridge into spec?! Never thought about that!

Posts: 638 | Location: O Canada! | Registered: 21 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
any ideas or comments or price on this new improved wonder toy?

Posts: 902 | Location: Denver Colderado | Registered: 13 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have built such tools.
The one at the web site will produce an oblong case mouth.

I now believe that half neck sizing with a FL die and no sizer ball, followed by seating with a Forster Ultra Seater will produce my desired concentricity.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do that for a while already with a RCBS concentricity gauge and my thumb.

Sometimes, sometimes, I think I see improved groops.

And someone from the net community drilled holes of the appropriate size in his reloading bench, sticks in the cartridge incl. neck and adjusts by bending it a bit.

[ 05-09-2003, 23:10: Message edited by: waitaminit ]

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote