Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lake city
 Login/Join

posted
where do you guys get your lc 06 brass from? i use it for a lot of cals. and dont have much left. how much is it and shipping ?

thanks in advance
james

Posts: 10 | Location: KY USA | Registered: 04 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
usually find it at gunshows

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

Posts: 57 | Location: Parker Texas | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I usually order it thru Cabelas. For like $35.00 or so, you get a 1,000 cases that have been cleaned and had the primer pocket reamed.

It still has to be resized, but at that price, I can shoot like I am from California or something. ( use it once and don't pick it up, leaving it laying all over the farmers field.)

NB; I know not all you California boys are like that, just enough of them that come up to Oregon and do so, that it pisses off the locals and hurts land access for the rest of us.

seafire

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That would be funny if it wasn't so true. LC brass and blue dot, makes me tingle all over.

Posts: 135 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rogue 6;

I am going over to Rat shoot on friday afternoon and staying thru Saturday afternoon.

Let me know if you want to come along, or if you got time on your schedule. I was going to bring my son, but he is going to be on his first campout as a boyscout, so I thought that was more important.

Will probably throw the coyote call in the truck also. I will be traveling light on this trip over. Two rifle and only about 700 rounds, lol.
Not counting the 22 Long rifle rounds, which wil only be about a 1000 or so.

Don't let the wife know about that tingle all over. Women just don't understand that varmint shooting can excite you as much as they use to when you first started dating.

cheers & good shooting
seafire

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote