THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    What's this good for? Winchester AA Super-Target AA WST1

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's this good for? Winchester AA Super-Target AA WST1
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I managed to get two pounds of Winchester AA Super-Target AA WST1, which is labeled as being good for target and standard velocity shotshell loads. But I don't load for shotgun, only pistol. 9mm, .45 ACP, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 Colt, .454 Casull and .500 Smith & Wesson.

Is there any source for loading data using this powder in metallic cartridges like there is for other shotgun powders?

Thanks in advance. I bought these when powder was super scarce, but never was able to find data with which to use it. I have occasionally seen references to "AA", and "WST", but have no confidence that these are referring to this particular powder and am not willing to take the risk of a mistake.

Lost Sheep

one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
Call Hodgdon and ask their tech. Hodgdon is the distributor for Winchester powders publish data for them. If anyone can point you to an answer they should be able to.

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote