Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading Pix Discussion
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Roll-Crimp
posted
I confess that I'm probably 62&5/8% paranoid, but I gotta ask the question: How smart is it to post up images of the reloading operation you have in your home, barn or shed - especially in the current & possibly future environment? I'm just saying that the stuff that is being posted up now on "My Space" & "You Tube" are potentially things that will be a problem for our youth when they apply for a job or public office when they are older. Therefore, if/when the political winds change on our shooting avocation, will the images and descriptions of our reloading benches (stocks of supplies) become a liability?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will have a much bigger problem if we have to worry about being spied upon for such a nerdy tedious activity.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
Prolly a lot safer than those "House protected by Smith and Wesson", "Car protected by Smith and Wesson" or "Warning -- driver carries only $25 worth of ammmunition." stickers. That's telling all the gun grabbers AND the local thugs what your business is.

My suggestion is to keep a low profile and always wear your tin foil chappeau when reloading or handling ammunition. sofa

For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I confess that I'm probably 62&5/8% paranoid,
Is it as bad as that?!!! Yikes! It was bad enough when employers used hand writing analists! But how do these 'freaks' think the cows they eat died? Mind you, by the time those pics become a liability, they will be the least of ones worries!

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Roll-Crimp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 303Guy:
quote:
I confess that I'm probably 62&5/8% paranoid,
Is it as bad as that?!!! Yikes! It was bad enough when employers used hand writing analists! But how do these 'freaks' think the cows they eat died? Mind you, by the time those pics become a liability, they will be the least of ones worries!

Yup, I think I see it your way. Gawd, but it was a gorgeous day today onthe right coast. Better things to do for sure, & I think I did them all today. Can't wait for tomorrow and get out there again. jumping