New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chrongraph sources?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am planning on buying a chronograph. I am planning on purchaseing an Oehler 35P. From your experience where is a good place to purchase this?

Thanks, Lonnie

Posts: 37 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
From the manufacturer.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here, here ricciardelli. Dr. Oehler is a brilliant, hard working gentleman and deserves every penny. Buying from him will also get you the most remarkable service you could ever find. He holds his customers dear.

Posts: 231 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I will buy from direct from Oehler. Contacted them and will be ordering from there next week.

Thanks, Lonnie

Posts: 37 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
<reload>
posted
Buy it direct from Oehler!

one of us
posted Hide Post
You won't beat Oehlers price, or their service either.

I fired a ten round string over my M43 and 35P both the other day. The 35P screens were set imediately behind the M43 screens, and the 35P's velocities were "all" exactly 1 fps slower than the M43. A common theme. [Smile]

If it's cloudy, don't use the diffusers. Only use them under a clear blue sky where direct sunlight is shining "directly" on the lenses, which is almost impossibe with the new designed and more hidden lenses.

You will be able to get readings for about a half hour or so later in the evening before loosing light if the diffusers are "off" too.

Buy their stands and 4' rail, they work real well.

Enjoy. [Smile]

Posts: 913 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
DIRECT!!!!!! Mine just arrived and it only took 5 days.roger [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
quote:
Buy it direct from Oehler
Roger that!!!