New
Find
Notify
Tools

Imperial sizing wax
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Imperial sizing wax on sale at Midway this month for $4.99.

Posts: 116 | Location: Eastport Maine | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good tip Roger--it lasts so long, when you buy a few extra tins, you always seem to have it on hand--which is good.

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Roll EyesBardahl, by far lolroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ole would be proud of you Roger.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jay Johnson: Heres a quick one for you (you being an Ole Bardahl fan apparently).
When I was a young cop in Seattle I used to work the district where the Bardahl esate was. I often did my paper work in the secluded and huge drive way area of his mansion.
He was a great guy and very humble and personable.
I never did muster up the nerve to mention to Ole that I had painted my "tow behind the bycycle" homemade toy hydroplane his "colors" when I was a kid!
Then he passed on and that opportunity was lost forever.
Do they still make "Bardahl"?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
VG

Yes I was a Bardahl fan Unlimited hydro and they also sponsored a modified 1/4 mile blacktop oval car that used to run on the old track next to Playland in north Seattle. Green and black of course and it was the car to beat on the track. Guess I must have been about 14 or 15 at the time.

Yes they still make Bardahl that's how Roger still gets his supply.

Ole used to be on the local TV during the big Hydroplane races now and then. He was humble and a gentleman.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember Miss Bardahl in the 1950's racing in Lake Washington.

I use Redding Imperial Die Wax for the outside of brass when sizing and also on receivers and barrels when glass bedding.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote