THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: What external ballistics program should I consider

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What external ballistics program should I consider
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I like RCBS-Load (it's a package), nice balistics program, along with a number of "fun" features like there cartridge designer program. It also allows you to input your own reload data and generate graphs from them. Note however that the included loading data isn't that useful (but it does have a biblography of almost every publication that has offered data for a given cartridge, which is nice when your dealing with a oddball or wildcat).
Updates to the program itself and data updates are free off the web (and easy to get, just click on "update" under the tool menu.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
I have an old ballistics program made by Frenchu.

I am ready for a change.

Are there any recommendations from forum members?

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Has anybody had any experience with the Oehler ballistics program?

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote