Find
Notify
Tools

Latest List of Anti-Gunners
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I see Fran Drescher on your list of anit-gun celebrities. I don't doubt the listing, but find it very odd that she would take such a position. She was raped in a parking garage at a hotel. I've seen her interviewed about it, and even years later, it was clear that it deeply affected her. I would think that anyone who had been through that trauma would be packin' a 10mm... as their backup piece.

Posts: 2281 | Location: Layton, UT USA | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
You're assuming logic is present in her thinking. Might be a good assumption, might not be.

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kevin Costner -Dances with Wolfs, Wyatt Earb , and that new western with Robert Duval. Wow hard to believe

Matt Damon Who knew
Kevon Bakon Thought he was a Texan
Rob Lowe did a jesse james movie with lots of guns

Guess thats why they call them actors

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its not the rapist's fault. Its her fault for looking so good. She should be punished not the poor rapist that was abused as a child, never was accepted by his friends, and whose boss just doesn't understand him.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wonder how many of those celebrities have bodyguards toting some serious firepower

Posts: 226 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Its not the rapist's fault. Its her fault for looking so good. She should be punished not the poor rapist that was abused as a child, never was accepted by his friends, and whose boss just doesn't understand him.

Not even as a joke should you say this!

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Wonder how many of those celebrities have bodyguards toting some serious firepower

Every damn one of them...as well as all politicians! (even Kennedy and Krew).

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve- I've been a long time lurker of this site-I do enjoy it- but I have to come out of the closet and post something on this thought! I think it's good that folks like us -with a common interest in firearms- realize who the anti's are!

8 years ago, I found out that Levi was an anti-gun corp. and I promptly quit them... I never bought another Levi product again! That was no easy feat either- it was pretty much my entire wardrobe. (please don't let me down wrangler or I'll be wearing a toga)

When I found out Sara-Lee were anti's, I asked my wife (who I've nick-named annie oakley) to quit them... and we did.

I guess what I'm getting at is- if we stick TOGETHER and voice our feelings through our wallets- it may have a powerful effect on some of these "uneducated-nose-in-the-air" folks.

I would never take anyone's right away to have THEIR opinion, but just because someone is a so called "actor" or "singer" or a "corporate CEO" doesn't give them the right to use their platform to trump my voice AND that's in essence what they're doing. Hell.. with their pompous attitude they're doing it to all of us!

You know... the last I heard... ol Madonna was across the pond buying a Perazzi so she could skeet shoot with her hubby! What a strange world we live in.

I've really enjoyed your website Steve--

Posts: 2 | Location: mojave desert | Registered: 26 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My favorite is Richard Dean Anderson from the Stargate series. Packs around a Beretta, MP5, and occasionally an FN P-90.

Keep in mind that these people are paid to ACT.

I could probably pretend to like even cats if someone paid me enough.

Maybe.

irwin

Posts: 108 | Location: not where I was... | Registered: 09 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Can you let us know how this list was compiled?

Anyone here know any of the persons or executives of companies on these lists? If so, then please invite them out shooting.

Sometimes I belive we'd be better of showing them the errors of their ways than turning our backs to them. If then they continue to rant, then let them have it with both barrels.

We need a "Take an Anti Shooting" month.

After all there's no one like a reformed smoker...

Take Care,

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Steve,

Can you let us know how this list was compiled?

Data obtained from the NRA...

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was relieved to see that Paris Hilton is not on the anti-gun list.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NO! Not Jerry! Crap!

Posts: 83 | Location: Ut | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Take it one step further and send e-mail and letters to those very same people and sponsors and advertisers and tell them you won't support anti-constitutionalists and hopefully hit them in the pocketbook to wake them up.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Weel

I think some of them are there because of the double standard. Artist, actors and other famous does a lot of things which they don't tell about, bullshitting is their daily work. Perhaps it easier to get work if you are "an open minded careing Holywood puke that want to be soo humanitarian and liberal"

Is the big Austrian Governor pro or anti??

/ JOHAN

posted Hide Post
Is there a Pro-Gun list?

Posts: 14 | Location: here and there | Registered: 06 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Start of gun enthusiets list :

Tom Selik
Ted Nudent (I would guess he is)

Wonder if they like guns list:

Clint Eastwood
Tommy Lee Jones
Robert Duval
Rick Schoder
Jay Leno
Howard stern
Tom Cruz
Brad Pitt
Peter Fonda
Arosmiths lead singer and band members( i think they are collectors)
Garth Brooks
Ramblin Jack Elliot (cowboy ,country singer)
Dwight Yokum
Donald Trump
Richard Farsworth ( he's gotta be a gun nut)
Steve Mcqueen, Chad Mcqueen
Marland Brando
James Con

Any one know ?? Had some more...

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Any one know ?? Had some more...

Robert Blake . . .

one of us
posted Hide Post
How about Morgan Fairchild?? Please tell me she's not anti gun ! www.morganfairchild.com Bill T.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Not nice to list dead people as pro-gun...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Richard Farnsworth must have really liked guns,he ate one a couple of years ago. And Robert Blake,they won't allow him to play with firearms in prison. Robert Stack is an avid bird hunter. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of covey16
posted Hide Post
I got to meet Rick Shroeder (sp) in Sabine Pass, Texas. Nice Guy. He was there to hunt ducks.
Yes he is pro gun.
I've heard Tommy Lee Jones shoots skeet,never met him.
Dirty Harry, are you kidding?
As someone else said, I'm also glad Paris Hilton is not on the anti list,I don't think I could go on living.
Covey16

Posts: 4197 | Location: Sabine County,Texas | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

it really pisses me off that hese pricks from hollywood and the politicians think they can be protected by firearms but us lower life forms are not worth it. f^(# them............

one of us
posted Hide Post
Louise and Barbra Mandrell shoot clays, Hank Willams Jr. collects and shoots, he has been featured on Guns and Ammo TV.

Posts: 97 | Location: Northern Lower Mich | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kurt Russell is an avid hunter.

Posts: 58 | Location: Charlotte,NC,USA | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, the Brooks Pharmacy chain store in my little town of Lyndonville, Vermont, says that the "home office" has stopped sending gun magazines for its magazine rack. I have switched my prescriptions to Rite-Aid.

Posts: 42 | Location: Lyndon, VT | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How about Gene Hackman? anyone know if he likes guns?

One of his movies starts of with him bird hunting with a SXS , Hieghst? I think thats the name of the movie

one of us
Picture of covey16
posted Hide Post
Gene Hackman did a tour in the Marines, but then so did Drew Carey.
He seems to handle weapons well in the movies I've seen, but don't know for sure if he pro gun.
I would guess he is at least neutral. ??
Covey16

Posts: 4197 | Location: Sabine County,Texas | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
A desk clerk at one of the hotels told me that two years ago Eastwood and Danny Glover stayed there while dove hunting in Yuma, AZ.

And Ben Aflack and Jennifer Lopez went out and bought a gun together awhile ago.

Here is one list of pro-gun celeb's I found: http://www.sas-aim.org/pro/procelb.html

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Wow!! A lot of my favorites are on that list. YES!!!

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote