New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kennedy Reloading Bench
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I would like to get one of those nice Kennedy Reloading Benches with the butcher block top, black metal frame, and four red metal drawers.

Does anyone know where I can buy one?

I had one that got killed in a move ten years ago.

Thanks in advance for any help rendered.

Charlie

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would check the Kennedy website for dealers in your area, I had a Kennedy bench exactly like the one you've described. You may also be able to find one in your local classified ads, place a wanted ad you never know. I would try to buy used before paying MSRP.

Posts: 410 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lawndart.
I have a Shure Manufacturing Corp. custom series 60x24x34 with a 2" maple top I bought for my wifes work shop. She never used it so I put it out in my auto shop building. It is a rugged piece of equipment of high quality. I think you would find it suitable for a reloading bench. I bought mine used in new condition from a service station supply co. You can look on sureusa.com under custom series benches. I hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas

Posts: 119 | Location: kamiah idaho | Registered: 16 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
My post is late...Sorry....Bought one of these a few years back. Lots of bang for the buck from Lowe's. Stainless steel with a light and back board and storage up top for powder. Price is still under $350.

Kobalt 45-in W x 36-in H 3-Drawer Wood Work Bench.

Only cons are some of the built in threads are tight and the wood top is made of light weight bamboo. So, an overhanging piece of hardwood is needed to mount a press.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5231 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote