Notify
Tools

Vihtavuori Loading Data Online.
 Login/Join

<Savage 99>
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you request it, VihtaVouri will mail you the most current reloading guide that's out. It's quite the handly little booklet. I just purchased their Reloading Manual last month. They make some tremendously good powders as well. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep,good powders. [Smile]

Because of my location I have used Vihtavuori powders extensively for 10+ years, glad to see that they are getting their act together in the Net too. [Cool]

Right now I am working on a 40 S&W 175 grain cast load,with N110 that is not listed for .40. Why?

Because it gives zero leading in a Glock. [Big Grin]

Posts: 81 | Location: Finland | Registered: 10 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I also have the 3rd edition V V manual. So far I've used N560 in my 7mm Rem. Mag. with great results...(Accuracy, Clean Burning). N110 in an Encore 15" 454 Casull...(Clean Burning), Accuracy
unknown as the recoil has me a bit jumpy [Eek!] and the
factory iron sights are a bit wide & blocky.

I have yet to hear anything negative about the VihtaVouri line of powders & really like them personally. Good Shooting, Bruce

Posts: 45 | Location: DFDubya Texas | Registered: 27 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They answer their E-mails promply.The load for N-560 with 185gr(180) in 308Norma worked great.

Posts: 480 | Location: B.C.,Canada | Registered: 20 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll add my voice to the chorus. I fired 85 rounds powered by N110 through my M686 last evening, and the bore and chamber throats had barely any residue -ran a couple of patches through it and I was done. For a guy that despises cleaning guns, that's a welcome state of affairs to say the least.

Now if they would just get a steady supply to the states! I had an awful time trying to get the stuff.