New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accurate 2460
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Accurate Powders are offering some of their powders at significant savings here in Germany.

I've been using VV N-130 for my .222 & .223 Remington loads with tremendous results and actually don't have any reason to change a winning combination in the middle of a race BUT just thought I'd entertain some options.....

Anyone out there using Accurate 2460 for their .222 or .223 Remington loads and what kind of results are you getting?

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
Gerry

I didn't use it in a 223 but I did use it in 7MM TCU. It worked very well with 120 and 139 grain bullets.

The 7 TCU is a 223 case blown out and Improved aaand the case capacity is not that much greater.

I would think that 2460 would be a fairly good match in 223 with the really heavy bullets.

I was quite satisfied with it and it burned clean.

Best wishes, Bill

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Thanks for the info - exactly what I was looking for - the VV N130 burns very clean and if the Accurate stuff does also - well; for the price - I'm gonna try some.

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote