Find
Notify
Tools

Ricciardelli
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Burke
posted
Dude,that new picture is a tad disturbing.

Posts: 111 | Location: Western Ky | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah man,
You gotta stop that stuff...too scarry. If you were a federal employee you'd be under a 72 hour mental eval for that....

stay healthy,
graycg

Posts: 692 | Location: Fairfax County Virginia | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
<Hellrazor>
posted
Thats what happens when you clean your gun too often and you get high from Hoppes.

one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
He had to be held at gun point, but it got a smile started for this pic [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Actually the pictures posted here are the ones posted on my website. I had just finished around 4 days of 22-hour-per-day work on fixing a crashed computer...

Oh, and I made sure the .357 was empty before I "shot" that one...

PS...it is more of a grimace than a smile...

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Hellrazor>
posted
Would have been easier to build a new PC then fix that one if it took that long.

one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Steve:

Did you load that 357 with a Sierra Matchking? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
holy shit, steve!!!

jeffe

Posts: 39719 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
Steve,

You've got a great site with lots of useful, well presented information but...

That pic is unflattering to both you and the users of your site. It is inflammatory and a possible weapon for use against those of us who think shooting is fun. It is also disappointing, but I guess I don't know you well at all. [Eek!] Please take it down.

For those who don't know what the talk is about:

-

Believe it or not, I think this is better than the picture discussed. [Wink] [Big Grin]

[ 10-23-2003, 01:44: Message edited by: Hobie ]

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I keep looking at that picture to see what is wrong, but all I can see is that he has not shaved, but it is the best he has ever looked.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Sure glad I used his loading data BEFORE I saw the picture.
[Razz] [Razz]

NOT likely I would use the data or pass along any of Steve's other wonderful pages if that was my first impression.

Louis

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hellrazor:
Would have been easier to build a new PC then fix that one if it took that long.

Well, ya see, I just built this one about a year ago. But...if you wanna send me the $3,000 to build another one, I'll send you my address...oh, by the way, I only accept certified bank checks.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by POP:
Steve:

Did you load that 357 with a Sierra Matchking? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Nope, I actually use 125 grain Nosler JHP bullets...or sierra 125 JHC.

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hobie:
[QB]Steve,

You've got a great site with lots of useful, well presented information but...

That pic is unflattering to both you and the users of your site. It is inflammatory and a possible weapon for use against those of us who think shooting is fun. It is also disappointing, but I guess I don't know you well at all. [Eek!] Please take it down.

Tell ya what...when you get your website, and it is as big as my website, or as popular, then you can also post whatever picture you want.

Until then, just use the data...

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clark:
I keep looking at that picture to see what is wrong, but all I can see is that he has not shaved, but it is the best he has ever looked.

Thank you sir...it is obvious you are an expert in things of beauty... [Roll Eyes]

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
Sure glad I used his loading data BEFORE I saw the picture.
[Razz] [Razz]

NOT likely I would use the data or pass along any of Steve's other wonderful pages if that was my first impression.

Louis

Gee, I wonder what Joyce Hornady, or Bruce Hodgdon, or Nosler, or Oliver Winchester looked like after a bad 4 days?

You still use their data...don't you?

[Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve, I know that look...I called it mid-terms and finals!

Posts: 594 | Location: MT. | Registered: 05 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
Steve,

That's better! Thanks. Whew, I'd thought you'd gone off the deep end there! [Wink] Who says you don't have a sense of humor? [Big Grin]

[ 10-21-2003, 16:27: Message edited by: Hobie ]

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking the look may come from smoking a cigarette that burns with a BLUE glow.

Posts: 424 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 28 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve,
Us Montanan's are ones to be reckoned with and taken seriously. Keep up the good work on your site. You can't judge a book by it's cover.

Posts: 73 | Location: North Central / Montana | Registered: 25 April 2002Reply With Quote
<phurley>
posted
Steve ---- That looks like me after an all nighter of reloading, the day before I leave for Colorado Elk hunting. I always refer to your pages, and will continue to, even post picture. [Wink] Good shooting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve, I have posted this many times but, your website in all it's glory is like a gospel to me.

I reference your info at least, every other day
..sakofan..

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I took the plunge and decided to see the pic for myself. After reading the above posts I thought I would be properly prepared. I was wrong.... [Eek!]

Posts: 323 | Location: Keithville, La. USA | Registered: 14 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I dunno. I have to admit I listened more to Kim Komando on the radio once I saw a picture of her....Ann Coulter too for that matter. There's even a picture of her (Ann) shooting an air rifle on her site...A long legged, blonde, wealthy conservative who's smart an AND shoots.....*sigh*

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey,

Alot of people show up to work looking just like that on Monday morning. In Oregon, no one would think anything of it.

Especially in Josephine County Oregon. At our local court house the only way to tell the difference of the arrested and the witnesses is who is wearing the handcuffs.

Like Packrat said, Looks like Final Exam times when I was in college.
[Razz] [Roll Eyes]

rogerinneb: I'm with you on Anne Coulter. Not the best looking woman in the world, but not bad either, and the rest of the package do make her kinda desirable. Will take her any day over a gorgeous "liberal democrate". Never thought I would be old enough that someone's political views would have to be part of the package.
Am I that old, or is the country that F*&^%Ked up?

[ 10-23-2003, 02:17: Message edited by: seafire/ B17G ]

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HA HA HA!

I think both of the pictures are hilarious!

Bravo!

Posts: 336 | Location: Alabama, U.S.A. | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope all of you who did not appreciate the last two pictures are happy now!

I guess that those of you who complained have either never had a bad day, let alone a bad week, or else you just don't know how to appreciate genius.

Seems that everyone who posts a picture always shows themselves in their hunting best, or with their "dream rifle", or a huge trophy head...well guys, I got news for y'all...

I have them kinda pictures also, but that just ain't the way that EVERY DAY goes.

As for my sense of humor...I used to have one...but this stinking 'puter is driving me nuts!

In addition, it has caused me to lose more than a week of antelope hunting (but that is no biggie...who the hell wants to go huntin' when it is 90 degrees outside, and the uniform of the day is flip-flops, t-shirt and cut-offs?).

one of us
posted Hide Post
I personally like the picture. You're grizzled, unshaven, but not beat, with the look of a man that tackled a difficult and came out on top

Posts: 153 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: 30 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anvil63:
I personally like the picture. You're grizzled, unshaven, but not beat, with the look of a man that tackled a difficult and came out on top

Well, I ain't out on top yet...but mighty damn close to it!

one of us
posted Hide Post
What..no smoke?!?!?! [Eek!]

I liked the blue color from your the end of your cig.
It was kinda sureal looking..sakofan.. [Wink]

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve, have you shot that antelope yet? I grew up in Wolf Point and it was never to hot, or cold, to go hunting!

I love to hunt in t-shirt weather!

Posts: 62 | Location: Montana | Registered: 16 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4X4SNEAK:
Steve, have you shot that antelope yet? I grew up in Wolf Point and it was never to hot, or cold, to go hunting!

I love to hunt in t-shirt weather!

Nope...Went out two days and didn't see anything that interested me. Plus, I really don't care to hunt in 90 degree temps and 60 MPH winds.

There's still 2 weeks left in antelope season...I'm in no hurry...until the last couple of days....