New
Find
Notify
Tools

lee pro auto meas.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
is the lee pro auto disk meas. case activated? if so it should work on any prog. pres ,right. thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ho:
...it should work on any progressive press, right?

If there's room for it. Do you have any experience with Lee products?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
winchester69 iv,e used there priming tool and i have one set of lee die.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is case activated but you need to have the correct Lee die to go with it. Either the pistol neck expanding die (which comes with their die sets) or the rifle (non expanding)drop die which is a separate order die. I have used the Pro auto disc with the old Lee turret, the new classic turret, an old Hornady projector progressive press and now the LNL AP press. It works fine but sometimes it gets a bit crowded depending in what other dies you have in place. Lee has a riser which lifts the measure a bit higher so it doesn't interfere with other dies.

One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
I use the Lee auto disk measure on my Dillon 1050. It is far more accurate with small pistol charges than the Dillon measure ever was. It even does well with large pistol charges. I won't say how much crap I have caught for using a Lee "junk" measure on a high-end Dillon press.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote