Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

once fired brass
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have a ready source of once used brass?

Posts: 31 | Location: upstate N.Y. | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you go to the "shotgun news" or the "Gunlist" newspapers that are on th market they have people whom sell once fired brass. what calibaers do you need,i might have some for $.van

Posts: 442 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TRY HERE

http://www.brassmanbrass.com/index.html

LYLE

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Looking for 45-70 which seems to be very scarce.

Posts: 31 | Location: upstate N.Y. | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Davis Gun Sighting

They probably don't carry 45-70 but they usually have a good bit of other brass. Send them a message, they have more than what's on their site. They tumble before they ship it, Good Folks to deal w/.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blue Star Cartridge & Brass Searcy,Ar
501-268-6443 shows once-fired 45/70 brass in inventory. i have dealt with this company for the past 3 or 4 years and have been more than satisfied.

IF YOU'RE GONNA GET OLD,YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!! GETTIN' OLD AIN'T FOR SISSIES!!

Posts: 381 | Location: Sebring, FL | Registered: 12 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ebay is a great source for once fired brass, just make sure to ask a bunch of questions before u buy

one of us
posted Hide Post
Midway has new brass for about $40.00 per hundred. I don't even mess with used brass anymore. I have been stung with crap brass. I dont even pick up brass at the range. New brass is too cheap!!!
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote