Find
Notify
Tools

A young reloader
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted
Well, Mama doesn't let her spend much time at the range yet, but our daughter does like to help with the reloading.

I sure get a kick out of this little one. I hope she continues to like spending time with old dad doing "shooting stuff."

Posts: 3300 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of C1PNR
posted Hide Post
That's a great picture!

Our kids (one boy and one girl, now in their 30's) still talk about helping Dad load shotgun shells for the trap shooting league. That was when they were just a few years older than your Daughter.

Posts: 312 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 02 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What gets me is how many ANTI Gun, self professed " liberals" ( note how it is only Liberal when it is THEIR PROSPECTIVE) would look at that picture in Horror??

It is good to see dad's spend time with their children. We have too little of it in today's 90 mph world. I would tend to think it is hunters and shooters who are probably the one's who on average spend a lot more time with their kids than the ones who are ANTI Gun people. They center themselves on an agenda, to change the world to correspond to THEIR PROSPECTIVES, and ignore their children, or send them off to bordering school, or give them $50.00 to go to the mall, so they won't have to be distracted by them.

Congrats to you Desert R.!

Cheers and Good shooting
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
Enjoy every moment. Believe me, they are gone all too soon.

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
My daughters and son started "helping" me reload when they were two years old taking the completed rounds and putting them in the cartridge boxes. They have since grown up and moved on to less fun careers but they have been more than adequately replaced by my two year old granddaughter!

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote