New
Find
Notify
Tools

da mess
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My loading area is normally in a condition called organized mess.

I used to have the 2nd story of the garage (about 700 sq,ft,) but now that wifemate has moved her pottery in I now have about a 20x8 area left. homer at least i can still go 6' from the bench and shoot out the window.

and if nothing else I still have a heated comfortable deer stand Big Grin

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
only reason mine is cleaner is because i dont have enough equipment

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 604 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Butch, I was just getting ready to compliment your "Space Utilization"(all space utilized) when I spotted a HUGE Void. In the Top flick, from the Right Side to the Left <---, on the Top Shelf, between bracket 2 and 3. Looks like a Gap big enough to hold a Box of Bullets. shocker

Then in Flick two, it actually looks like a clear spot on the shelf between the Tumblers and the cookie tin. Maybe the vibration caused whatever is "supposed to be there", to jump on down to the floor. clap

Hopefully you "know" where everything is located! bewildered animal
-----

Sure makes my Reloading Room look like a Surgically Clean Area in comparison - Thanks. Big Grin

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How do you plan to handle the impending dust problem?

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
ConfusedWhat's not to like? bewilderedroger beer

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
Hey I got a solution. Why don't you just empty all of your projectiles into one box and empty all your powders into one big tin. That ought to solve your space problem! Big Grin rotflmo

Yeah, emptying different powders into one tin - did that the other night, 4350 into an almost full tin of Varget Mad homer

I won't be doing that again or I will be hammering myself with my trusty kinetic bullet puller.

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks a lot like mine only add 4 shotgun press's a couple of gun racks in a smaller area.

Posts: 19538 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, I need to get a bigger room Smiler
I have my loading set under the stairway of my Bi-level home. Just enough room for one person to sit in a chair and role from the case prep table to the press bench. Admittedly, I don't have nearly that much stuff - press, powder dump scale, prepcenter, trimmer, tumbler, about 7 pounds of powder (4 different kinds) drop tube, 8 die sets, trays, and a few other miss stuff -- all cramped into about 30 square feet! But hey, it works Wink

Posts: 127 | Location: Central Mn | Registered: 12 January 2008Reply With Quote