New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas sale for CNC machined loading blocks
 Login/Join

posted
Hello All,

I was on here last year with my christmas sale for my cnc machined loading blocks and they seemed fairly popular.. A few members here got some and were satisfied.

My main product- The cnc machined aluminum loading blocks- are cut from a solid piece of 6061 aluminum. Each block has 50 holes (BMG has 30) cut to tight tolerances to ensure a secure fit for your brass while reloading, sorting, or any other operation you may do in the handloading process. The blocks are heavy and sturdy, with rubber feet on bottom to prevent sliding or accidental bumping. Each block has a near mirror finish to make it look great. They are available in literally every caliber you may want, from .22LR to 700 Nitro Express. The pictures and reviews speak for themselves. Here's a particular photo I really like, courtesy of SH member Stan462:

Theres a bunch more available if you do a quick search. I'm confident anyone would be very happy with these.

Sale Details:

The Christmas sale will start Monday, Oct 17th 2011, and go to Jan 1, 2012. In order to guarantee delivery before Christmas, please place your order before Dec 5th. After that I may still be able to finish orders by Christmas but I can't make any guarantees.

Quantity discounts are as follows:
1 piece- 5% off
2-5 pcs- 10% off
6-10pcs- 15% off
11-15pcs- 20% off
16+ pcs- 25% off
Shipping via USPS flat rate for all orders.

Pricing for these blocks ranges from $16.50 to $33.00, depending on the round you're loading for. Engraving is included free on all blocks. Coasters are not included. Those will have a separate group buy thread.

The sooner you order the better, as I'll be able to get them out faster and manage work flow more efficiently, since I'm doing this all on my own.

More info is available on my site: http://cncshooter.com/index.html

Contact me via PM or email at Tom.Sziler(at)Gmail.com

Thanks!

Tom

Posts: 12 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 16 November 2010Reply With Quote