Find
Notify
Tools

JAMISON BRASS
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted
I noticed an ad for Jamison brass in my summer Graf & Sons catalog that lists brass for the 577-450 Martini-Henry rifle. Does anyone know if this brass is of the solid case head design? I called Graf, and the person I spoke to was "pretty sure" it was. I don't want to pay for shipping both ways to find out it is the old balloon head design.
I tried to look up Jamison brass on the net, but could find no company website. Does anyone know of their phone number or web address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
According to your tagline life is too short to deal with Jamison.
Anyone who demands us to pay $5 each for every WSM rifle we buy falls into said category in my book. He also had some small part in the demise of Winchester. I wouldn't buy the brass from him unless it was an absolute last resort.............DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the contact info I have
Marc Jamison, Owner

Jamison International V LLC
3551 Mayer Avenue
Sturgis, SD 57785

Phone: (605) 347-5090
Fax: (605) 347-4704

email: jamisonintl@rushmore.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DJ you've got the wrong guy. This is Marc Jamison not Rick Jamison of the Winchester/WSM debacle.

Posts: 437 | Location: WY | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
micdis,

Thanks for the information. I will send them an email tonight.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NFMike:
DJ you've got the wrong guy. This is Marc Jamison not Rick Jamison of the Winchester/WSM debacle.

Thanks for correcting me. I had read elsewhere that it was Rick Jameson.
My sincere apologies to Mark Jamison and his company..........................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
According to Mark Jamison, all of the brass that they sell is of the solid case head design.

Just thought someone may need to know.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm using Jameson .416 Rigby brass, and it is just like any other brass, including having solid heads. But I haven't seen any of their .577-.450 cases.....

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote