Find
Notify
Tools

Getting back into the fold
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Greetings!
I have been out of the reloading game for some time now and am accutely aware of the many technology changes since I last loaded. I will be loading .375H&H,.308Win, and 8x57(.323). I plan on using exclusively GS Custom projectiles. Here is my question. Is there any one company that makes the "best" or most consistant dies? I will be loading on a very old Herters press, unless the old friend I sold my Dillon to will let me use it again. Also when I left the arena the digital electric tricklers and attached powder scales were just starting to show up. Thoughts on these devices?

Thanks in advance

Andy

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dies: Redding and Forster

Electronic Scale: RCBS ChargeMaster Combo

Press: Redding Big Boss

one of us
posted Hide Post
PACT SCALE AND DISPENSER!!
Made in the USA and better waranty.
I have had mine since they first came out with no problems. They have a lifetime warranty, besides they are not tied together.
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote