Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God Bless the USA!!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Just wanted to drop a line to all of you fellow Americans out there....I spent 5 years as a US Marine sniper...from 98-03.....and I bleed red, white, and blue.....I just want to thank those of you who have welcome'd me to this forum....I have been reloading for quite a few years.....but have just now joined this forum.....I spend most of my time in the gun room....for both self and national defense purposes....and for general knowledge of ballistics as it is very addicting....it beats the BS on TV.....I just wanted to say that Im glad to be an American and I will die an American........Dont Tread On Me.......once again thanks for the welcome...Im glad to be here.......Semper Fi......

Posts: 15 | Location: Hulbert, OK | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1tu2 on God Bless the USA
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your service and Semper Fi Marine.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
tu2From one Vet to another, welcome on board. Gungho ! Jar Head. beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome!!! Thank you for your service.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And from another who frequents this board, thank you for who you are and what you did for this country. It is much appreciated. And I mean that.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
God bless & welcome to AR, sir!

A deep & sincerest thanks for your service & sacrifice. You have my greatest admiration.

If you're ever in West Point Nebraska, you'll let me buy you dinner - God bless,

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service.

Semper Fi

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
welcome. & God bless THANKS !!.. U S A

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
From one Vet to another, Thanks for being there when I needed you. Welcome to AR.

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome Amigo!

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I appreciate all you guys...its nice to hang out with fellow red-blooded Americans.....and I love goin to Nebraska friarmeier.....very nice whitetail state.....red, white, and blue.....to death gents......Semper Fi.......

Posts: 15 | Location: Hulbert, OK | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote