Tools

Re: Beware! 7383 happening
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
""Has anyone tried using 7383 in magnum cases?""

Yes in my .358X404 IMP roger

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
The compilation of all the data and information presented to me or acquired through experience is done.There has been an evaluation, a discussion and some conclusions made. This is in the form of a test report that in a broad sense exhibits many characteristics that affect safety when reloading IMR7383 Mil Surp pwoder. If you would like a copy of this report it will have to be E-Mailed. Leaving your E-Mail address in a PM to me will get it done. I'm happy to share in that this report may preclude some injury. roger

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Could you please send me a copy of the IMR 7383 report. I use this powder sometimes.

fendjazz@verizon.net

Posts: 1 | Location: Boston | Registered: 02 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SmilerWhy even mess with it if it causes such a problem? bewildered

Posts: 671 | Location: none | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blob1:
SmilerWhy even mess with it if it causes such a problem? bewildered

Good point ,Blob. boohooroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..